After the English lecture today, I just came to realise that I've got a whole bloody lot of work to do, as in, lots of assignments, tons of tutorial work, and at the same time I have to study so I can get good grades and appease the powers that be...okay, they're just my parents...I just realised that the weekends and not really times to de-stress and unwind after all...guess i'm gonna grow old faster after all...
I think of late, I've become very easily distracted. Perhaps due to peer pressure, of maybe its the long sem break. my budget is almost thrown out of the window, i'm fb-ing when i'm supposed to do my tutorials, and the list goes on and on and on...I think i better do something about myself before it gets any worse...
My group, starting next week, is gonna have a bunch of new students. Apparently they are here for some bridging course or something. I really do welcome them, each and everyone of them, but i get the feeling that competition has just become stiffer. sigh, with things as it is, competition is the last thing i need to bug me. Thinking about all of this is really killing my mood to blog...
I am living on borrowed time. That's all there is to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment