A pretty routine week is coming to a close. since i haven't been updating the blog lately, so let me sum things up in this post, to settle the scores per se.
On Saturday, it was badminton with my bro's classmates (and some basketball, although i ain't too good at it). He apparently has some tournament coming up, so he was like sparring with dudes from other schools. they were pretty good, and i like stroked with another leftie. I think it's been a while since I've sparred with a left-hander A long, long while. then, after that, we lepak-ed at the nearby food court, and this dude wanted to con us by claiming that we didn't pay for a can of 100 Plus, when my bro and another classmate of his helped to pay first. such a douche bag, trying to con some teenagers a meager 2 bucks. I swear i could've fired at him, but though otherwise cos' he might spit in my drink the next time i came to the food court.
I was looking forward to the Australian GP the next day. 24 drivers on a street circuit sounds promising. but wtf!!?? Alonso got clipped and he was facing the wrong f$%*ing way at turn 1! thank goodness he clawed his way back to 4th. Oh and Lewis Hamilton spun when he tried to overtake him...yeah!! sucks to be you lewis!!
actually I have a rambling going on in my head, but i'll save it for the next post, which will probably be a lil' later.
I'm out of form in badminton. That's all there is to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment