Sunday, September 19, 2010

i promised that I'd bog about hari malaysia, but ended up not doing it. I feel really bad about that, and the fact that it's my country i'm blogging about. so it just goes to show that procrastination kills. well, there's always next year right?

it's a monday and I can't believe myself at times. i'm actually looking forward to work today. while people may be derading the traffic jams and the glaring morning sun, I'm actually looking forward to it. well, it's probably because I don't have to look after the rascals, and eventhough I don't get to have mom's wonderful cooking for lunch, it's worth it i guess, even if the job's a little mundane and there are few pretty people in the office. well, the definition of pretty is subjective in this case, but some are beautiful from the inside out, and for that i'm truly grateful for making me feel less like an alien in a department dominated by women. I guess they make better accountants eh?



oh yes, and last friday, I was at Ee-ling's house for her birthday party. she invited me a little last-minute, but that's ok as long as I get to eat and see my college friends. So i was there at around 7 p.m., or was it 8? anyways, most of then were already there, so went around saying hi to them and the birthday girl, settled down and started eating. they prepared alot of stuff, like the usual chicken wings, sausages, nuggets, sotong, prawns and like bacon. they even had kerang! but it was a little troublesome eating them lor, and I was afraid they'd smell like the sea even after drowning them with chilli sauce and stuff. thankfully, they were alright and I'm still around. we went for a lantern procession of our own then, and had cake.

today apparently there's gonna be a gathering at Chilli's at 1Utama. some sort of farewell party for alia. Dinner's at 7, and I clock out at 6. sucks, yes? so i guess I'll have to pass this one. So sorry I can be there, but probably you'd be smiling inside. anyways I hope you still remember me and hopefully we'll be able to meet again after graduation and all that.


oh and I must, must, MUST admit this. I'm falling in love with Taylor Swift! no idea why, but maybe it's kinda obvious, she's sweet and has an amazing voice, and she's the type that doesn't do stuff like paris hilton. been listening to her songs very often now.

but don't get me wrong. the top person I want to meet before I die is still Emma Watson - please don't get confused with that yea. That's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment