the past two days hasn't been too good...OK I'll be honest. it's all about the hassle of actually registering for a new course. I believe there are certain protocols to adhere to and that is beyond our control. I'm not the chancellor of the college, so how am i suppose to answer your question?! I may know a lot, but I'm no oracle. I just can't help but feel frustrated and tensed by your comments and grouses cos it's as if its being directed towards me.
and then you get all bitchy like a fucked up woman and screw every one's day up. Hello, look at the way you bloody talked...do you think I don't get your stance? do you think i don't understand? seriously, I can have a shouting match with you - and win, but I don't want to for the sake of my brother and mom's, cos I'm, sadly, the hope of this family to get us out of this rut.
and then you bring up the age old foolishness of yours by assuming that I'm someone that has not even been proven yet or witnessed by yourself. you don't want me to drive your car? that's fine by me, cos when i get MY DREAM CAR, you can bet that you legs will never lay your foot on the accelerator pedal, nor will you be the first passenger. I'll bet my bottom ringgit I'll do just that, wait and see.
Despite all the flak i receive, you can bet I'll continue as I always did, cos it my winning formula. I think sometimes, even when life throws you a bad hand, all you've got to do is just hold your head up high, take a deep breath, plaster a smile on your face, and trudge on, cos that's just how thing's go and every cloud does have it's silver lining.
No bad attitude is going to bring me down. Nothing. That's all there is to it.
P.S: MTV World Stage's will be up soon. I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment