its been quite some time since my previous post. there's just too many thoughts to cram into one post, but let's just take it easy. alright, so here goes.
i think I've got too many plans i my head that it makes me feel extremely disorganized. some of these plans are pretty big ones, so when big plans come into mind, it means a lot of effort, tons of time needed and sometimes a little cash is needed, which, in my case, is desperately needed. unfortunately, I don't have the necessary funds and asking them from the powers that be seems like the only option. but thing is, they might not agree and may banish it altogether. I seriously don't want that to happen, cos to be honest, I feel that I need to experience new things, new environments, cos the world is my oyster and pretty awesome things are out there for me to discover and experience. but all talk is nothing without concrete action, I understand that part, but my capacities are limited to what i can and is able to do as a student. i don't have absolute freedom, nor do i have understanding parents. I understand that I'm in a somewhat safe situation, a scholarship, awesome friends and an equally awesome college. but i'm game for new experiences and to give all that up for something that is still in the unknown is a pretty big gamble. and my parents may not have the financial capabilities to shoulder that gamble.
this is the first part. next part some other time. i have my reasons
My risks are calculated and accounted for. that's all there is to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment