Well, lookie here, another Monday has come, and guess what? My mid-sem exams are exactly a week from now!! woohoo, talk about anxiety and trepidation. as it is, I'm already nervous and anxious about almost anything, so the exams is just aggravating things...
Guess its unavoidable eh? on another note, the past week has been somewhat eventful, and I first have to apologise for not updating my blog. My deepest apologies....Anyways, just want to rant about attitude problems. I think almost everyone has it, i think, just that we don't want to accept it or that sometimes we don't notice them unless someone points them out to us. its a big issue to me, because I know some people out there would say my attitude is bad or whatever, I'll leave that to you to decide, because FYI, I'm trying my best to keep it in check.
Back to the topic, I think sometimes that problem stems from arrogance, a trait whereby they think they are too high and mighty and they deem themselves more superior than others. they think too highly of themselves, and are not willing to learn from others. It's like when you ask them a question, they just say "I dunno" when the person may actually know the answer or is just plain lazy to help others. Now, that i think is just appalling..
To those who think they have such an issue, go grab a humble pie. Learning is a lifelong process, and we'll never know who we would learn our most valuable lessons from. It can be from your teachers in school, or from the pak cik who sells rojak at the roadside...So don't think too highly of yourselves, cos no one would stoop down and wallow in your self pity. That's all there is to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment