Thursday, April 8, 2010
I've had enough.
The week's coming to an end, and it hasn't been all that rosy. To start things of, i've misplaced my precious pencil case and i think all hopes of finding is all but none. so sorry dear cousin, i've lost the christmas present you gave to me. I've reported it to the lost & found at college, but i think its a flawed system. So i guess from now own, i don't think i'll carry a pencil case around college. I'll just throw all of my pencils/pens/rulers/stationery in my bag and just pick what i want from my bag. i'm just not bothered to think about it anymore. Just too depressed and angry at myself. worse still, my calculator is inside, so now i've got to spend more money to buy another fucking calculator, else i can't do any maths....
on another note, I've really, really had enough of lame excuses. I might be born under harsh circumstances, but truth is, i'm only human, and humans find ways to unwind and relax. so when you rob that from me with a fucking lame excuse, i guess life's just not worth living, or so you think. you think i operate like a bloody robot, i don't have no feelings, I can't be sad, and i expect to be cheery at all times. Sorry la, if you think that is what i am, you're being sorely disappointed, cos' that's not how i roll.
I've had it with lame excuses. That's all there is to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment